FUTURI MEDIA, LLC
Effective Date: July 14, 2020
Purpose & Effect
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Site, in which case you may not be able to fully access and/or use the Site and/or its features. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at email@example.com .
To opt-out of all further contact initiated by us, and to forestall our further use or disclosure of your personal information, email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collection of your Personal Information
We may request that you enter certain personal information about yourself, including your email address, phone number, and/or home address into our Site.
Providing additional information beyond what is required to create an account is entirely optional, but enables you to gain more from the Site. If you sign up for an aspect of our Site that involves tracking personally identifiable information, we may also collect personally identifiable information from other internet sources and database services. No information of this type will be collected unless you have registered for an aspect of our Site that requires it.
We may also record information about users’ use of our Site, such as local internet address, click history, the times and dates at which users access our Site, the particular portions of the Site used, and the details of any transactions conducted using the Site. Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you use the Site. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Site, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Site.
When you interact with our Site through various social media, we may receive information from social media such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit social media to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the applicable social media. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Site.
How We May Use or Disclose Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information to authenticate your access to our Site. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in furtherance of transactions into which you elect to enter using our Site.
Your personal information will remain solely within our secure system and will not be disclosed to any of our partners, or any other third parties. We may, however, combine your personal information with that of our other users in a consolidated database from which we may extract aggregated information, which is statistical information about our users as a group not containing any personally identifiable information about you or any other individual user. We may disclose the aggregated information referenced above to third parties for their use.
We may use your personal information to contact you to inform you of changes to the Site, or to otherwise communicate with you about issues regarding the Site. To opt-out of all further contact initiated by us, email us at any time at email@example.com.
We may contact you to offer you the opportunity to avail yourself of new or additional products services, which contact may be construed as marketing. You may later opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your individual personal information if compelled to do so by law, governmental rule or regulation, judicial process, or court order. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets or equity, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the Site, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on our Site.
We may use your personal information with non-personal information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. We may make your personal information non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing your information. You grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable right and license to use your personal information in connection with the creation and development of analytical and statistical analysis tools relating to the use of the customer data we collect in providing the Site (the “Analytical Data”). We are expressly authorized to make any commercial use of the Analytical Data, including without limitation, sharing the Analytical Data with third parties, provided that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer from us any part of the Analytical Data that personally identifies any Site users.
Automatically Collected Information
We may automatically collect and receive certain information from your computer or mobile device, including your access and/or use of the Site, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below). For example, each time you access the Site, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came (if applicable), the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable) (collectively referred to as “traffic data”). We may link this traffic data to your unique Site user ID to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of our Site, and better understand and market to our customers and Site users.
Cookies and Related Technologies
The Site uses “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your computer or mobile device, such as log-in information. These enable us to remember your log-in session so you can move easily within the Site. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter your log-in information after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related personal information.
How We May Use or Disclose Automatically Collected Information
Your automatically collected information may be aggregated with that of our other users in order to provide us with important trend behavior information. The aggregated information will help us analyze and improve the functionality and features of the Site. In addition, we may share automatically collected information with our partners. Any automatically collected information shared with our partners will not contain nor be linked to any of your personal information.
We may transfer our rights relating to your automatically collected information hereunder to a third party by way of merger, acquisition or asset sale.
Data Management and Security
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers with restricted access. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to our employees who need to know this information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. AS A RESULT, WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT USER INFORMATION, WE CANNOT ENSURE, GUARANTY, OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION AND ENGAGE IN SUCH TRANSMISSIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE WE RECEIVE A TRANSMISSION FROM YOU, WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO MAINTAIN ITS SECURITY ON OUR SYSTEMS. YOU MAY MODIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE DISCLOSED TO US BY FOLLOWING THE APPLICABLE INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR SITE.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe that we might have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jurisdiction and Data Storage
Applicable Law & Legal Effect
Residents of California
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send you. You can also opt out of marketing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You may contact us regarding your personal information, and in compliance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws, we will treat your personal information accordingly.
You can access, update and delete your information by emailing us at email@example.com or contact us by mail at 4141 Rockside Road, Suite 300, Seven Hills, OH 44131.
We will handle your request in accordance with state privacy laws. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfil all requests.
(Canada) Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
This section shall be expressly limited to Individuals. “Individuals”, subject to and as set forth in PIPEDA, have several rights under PIPEDA:
We limit the scope of the data we collect to only what is necessary. We do not collect information for the following reasons:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We limit the use, disclosure and retention of collected data. We ensure the accuracy of the data we collect to the best of our knowledge.
We obtain consent for collection, use, or disclosure of personal information. If data is to be collected we obtain consent by the customer on our site.
Individuals hold the right to access, update and delete their personal data. You can access, update and delete your information or submit additional inquires by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by mail at 4141 Rockside Road, Suite 300, Seven Hills, OH 44131.
(EU) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This section shall be expressly limited to Data Subjects. “Data Subjects”, subject to and as set forth in the GDPR, have several rights under the GDPR:
- Right of Access. A Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation if the Data Subject’s personal information is being processed by us. If that is the case, a Data Subject can access the Data Subject’s personal information and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal information;
- to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed; and/or
- the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
- If a Data Subject would like to have a copy of the Data Subject’s personal information from us, we will provide it if
- the Data Subject proves the Data Subject’s identity, and
- it will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The first copy will be provided for free, for any further copies we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to Rectification. A Data Subject has the right to demand that we correct without undue delay the Data Subject’s personal information which we have in our systems if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure/Right to Be Forgotten. A Data Subject has the right to demand that we erase the Data Subject’s personal information, and we shall erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- this personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the Data Subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds;
- the Data Subject’s personal information has been unlawfully processed; or
- the Data Subject’s personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to Restrict Processing. A Data Subject has the right to restrict us in the ability of processing of the Data Subject’s information where one of the following applies:
- the Data Subject contests the accuracy of the Data Subject’s personal information and we verify it;
- the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject wants to restrict it instead of erasure;
- we no longer need the Data Subject’s personal information, but the Data Subject needs it for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- the Data Subject has objected to processing and we verify whether legitimate grounds override the Data Subject’s request.
- Right to Data Portability. A Data Subject has the right to receive the Data Subject’s personal information which the Data Subject provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another company, where:
- the processing is based on the Data Subject’s consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Where technically feasible, a Data Subject can demand that we transmit such data directly to another company.
- Right to Object. A Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information based on legitimate interests. Upon such objection, we will no longer process the Data Subject’s personal information unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, a Data Subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information for such marketing.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. A Data Subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the Data Subject. Please note that we don’t make any automated decisions including profiling based on information that we have about a Data Subject.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. A Data Subject has the right to withdraw the Data Subject’s consent for processing of the Data Subject’s personal information at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. A Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of the Data Subject’s residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement if the Data Subject deems that the processing of the Data Subject’s personal information infringes GDPR.
- Breach Notification. If a breach/unauthorized access of personal information takes place that is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of Data Subjects”, we will notify the necessary EU supervisory authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
The Site is intended for adult audiences and minors with a legal guardian’s consent.