Futuri always looks forward to the Morning Show Boot Camp conference in Chicago, where some of the best morning show talent in the business comes together to talk about their craft, their audience, and what the future holds. This year, Futuri CEO Daniel Anstandig once again led an innovation-focused session, titled The Crucial Role of Innovation in an Ever-Changing Business.
For those who attended the session and would like to go deeper on the topics Daniel discussed, we’ve included a number of resources below. Let’s keep this conversation going! We’re always honored to talk with this fantastic group.
We hope you can checkout out our podcasting system, POST, and our show prep and social content services, TopicPulse and Prep+. These are innovative solutions that, as Daniel discussed in his session, will keep your company at the forefront of morning shows around the world.
Until next year!
- Top tips for constant innovation.
- Insights of the “smaller teams win” study were summarized in a paper published in Nature and highlighted in a 2019 Harvard Business Review article: “When Small Teams Are Better Than Big Ones.”
- HBR article: 4 Ways to Build an Innovative Team (hbr.org)
- Researchers have long established that intrinsic motivation is a major component of what makes people creative.
- Innovation Success: How the Apple iPod Broke all Sony’s Walkman Rules | INSEAD Knowledge
- Timeline of social media – Wikipedia
- Most Popular Websites 1993 – 2020 – YouTube
- How Corporations Steal Your Data Through Your Phone – YouTube
- What Killed MySpace? (It Wasn’t Facebook) – YouTube
- TikTok Business Model – What Makes It So Popular – YouTube
- The World’s Most Innovative Companies 2017: Video Honorees | Fast Company
- Importance of Big Data Analytics in Media Industry| Quantzig
- The Real History of Twitter, in Brief (lifewire.com)
- Songtradr raised $50m to help it become the leading B2B music marketplace (thehustle.co)
- 5 Stories of Innovation and 5 Stories of Dis-integration | LinkedIn
- The Story of Shazam: The Startup Days. An inspiring lesson in innovation, perseverance and at the end of it all, friendship. | The Startup (medium.com)
Deeper on Innovation:
- Everett Rogers Diffusion of Innovation Theory Business Management & Leadership August 2021 (biznewske.com)
- Breakthrough Innovation – What Are They, and How Do You Create One? – Disruptor League
- Winning the Customer Journey Battle: Netflix vs Blockbuster Case Study | THE STRATEGY JOURNEY
- Timeline of Netflix – Wikipedia
- Some Churches are Like Netflix and Some are Like Blockbuster | Missional (missionalmarketing.com)
- CHART OF THE DAY: Netflix Takes Off As Blockbuster Fades (businessinsider.com)